At HPA, we have the teachers, the program, and the resources to guide you as you explore wide-ranging interests, and we will wholeheartedly support you and your work as you discover and then pursue your chosen passion.
HPA's Drone Team: Juan Miche Rosales '16 and Jack Solomon '15.
Video envisioned, directed, and produced by HPA students.
In this special place, you can be part of crafting an educational experience that is exceptional in both its depth and scope. You can choose a path that will...
- Pair you with the world’s top astronomers
- Work with our internationally renowned sea turtle research program
- Design and execute your own original research project in our acclaimed Energy Lab
- Write and direct a one-act play
- Travel to India or Peru and work on a joint project with one of our partner communities
- Explore the many ecosystems of the world’s most ecologically and culturally diverse location
In short, you can be the architect of your positive impact on the world.