Rolling admissions phase is now in motion at Hawai‘i Preparatory Academy which means that all application deadlines have passed. Learn how one student gained an opportunity for independence and an early start at the school by applying during this phase.
Summer Outdoor Program
The Summer Outdoor Program offers students a rare opportunity to experience some of Hawai'i's most beautiful, remote, and memorable land and seascapes, while connecting with Hawai'i, our community, and one another. This 12-day program is a transformational adventure for students to challenge themselves physically and mentally with guidance and support from HPA's enthusiastic and experienced professional leaders. Activities will include backpacking destinations to pristine valleys and beaches, active water sports in a variety of ecosystems, and giving back to the land to care for the incredible natural and cultural we are able to enjoy.
For more information please e-mail email@example.com.
- Backpack to remote beaches backed by towering valleys and exalt beneath thousand-foot waterfalls.
- Learn to surf, and stand up paddleboard, with a pod of spinner dolphins leaping nearby (it's possible!).
- Snorkel during the day with hundreds of colorful tropical fish and corals, followed by an evening swim with manta rays as big your car. These gentle giants are filter feeders, blithely feasting on plankton.
- Circumnavigate Mauna Kea on a mountain bike.
- Give back to the 'aina, and learn about Hawai'i's rich ecology, history, and culture.
- Wake up on sandy beaches to an amazing sunrises with new friends from around the world.