Container

Get Info

HPA Fund: Every Student, Every Opportunity


Passion • Possibilities • Participation
We all have a passion for HPA and we know the incredible possibilities our school creates for our students. With your participation, we all join together to ensure the HPA experience is accessible and available for our students!

What is the HPA Fund?

The HPA Fund provides vital unrestricted support for HPA, creating exceptional opportunities for learning and discovery in and out of the classroom. By supporting the HPA Fund annually, members of our HPA ‘ohana demonstrate a commitment to every HPA student today and help ensure that there is no limit to what Ka Makani can achieve in the future.

Why Annual Giving Matters

Tuition covers 80 percent of the cost of the HPA experience. The remaining 20 percent of the cost is dependent on support from alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends. The HPA Fund is a critical resource for helping to bridge this gap so that we are able to remain competitive and accessible for students across Hawai’i and around the globe. Gifts to the HPA Fund provide all of the things that make Ka Makani experience so extraordinary: an innovative and rigorous curriculum, inspiring visual and performing arts, more than a dozen interscholastic sports teams, access to financial aid, and talented faculty and staff. Every gift makes a difference.

Your Participation Matters. Really.
The HPA Fund is an opportunity to stay connected with HPA and to ensure that every student has their own unique and memorable HPA experience. All gifts are 100% tax deductible.



Loading from YouTube...



Some Other Ways the HPA Fund Makes a Difference:


The HPA Fund makes it possible for students to utilize image recognition software to develop a turtle based recognition algorithm so that individual turtles can be identified from the images taken. Students use this software to assess the population status of green turtles in certain areas along the west coast of the Big Island.



The HPA Fund makes it possible for students to create a bionic prosthetic hand that will be made of 3D Printed Material, giving the user complete mobility of all fingers and joints in the biohand.


The HPA Fund makes it possible to purchase new computers for students to use at the libraries, energy lab, computer lab, and dormitories.


The HPA Fund makes it possible for our middle school students to capture the beauty of their surroundings through writing, photography, and other multimedia.


The HPA Fund makes it possible for our Village Campus garden to grow, ensuring that a love for nature starts early within our children.


Top Banner Photos

Powered by Finalsite