New Students 2017
As the newest members of the HPA Upper School community, welcome to our 'ohana (family)! Our students, faculty, and staff are eagerly anticipating your arrival on campus. We want to ensure that your transition to our school is as seamless as possible. This new student section was created specifically for our new families to access all the information that you will need. You will also be receiving communications from various departments over the next few months that will introduce you to our administrators, faculty, and staff, and provide additional information. We invite you to please look over the pages provided and to reach out to us if you have any further questions.
Video envisioned, directed, and produced by HPA students.
To help with travel and logistics, here are some important dates:
- Residence halls open and E Komo Mai Reception: Sunday, August 13, 2017
- New Student Orientation: Monday, August 14, 2017
- Course Placement Assessments: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
- Class Retreats: Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- First Day of Classes: Thursday, August 17, 2017
Please visit our Key Dates page for important dates for the 2017-2018 school year.
Important New Student Communications
Over the spring and summer, we send out important information to our new families. You can view this correspondence below.