1. Start a conversation with us!
We’d love to get in touch and answer any questions about HPA. Provide your info on our easy form.
2. Complete the online application.
Click “apply now” and you will be guided through the required information and forms. You don’t need to complete the application in one sitting; you can save your work and return at any time. Deadline: February 9, 2022
3. Apply for financial aid, if needed.
HPA has a limited amount of financial aid available, but we are committed to socioeconomic diversity and to helping families as our resources allow. Deadline: January 15, 2022.
4. Complete any required testing or assessments.
Please speak to your admission counselor about testing as we know that access to testing opportunities are more challenging during this time.
5. Are you applying to HPA and other schools?
For your convenience, please click here to use the Standard Application Online (SAO) instead. If you are only applying to HPA, please proceed.
February 9, 2022
March 9, 2022
April 10, 2022
Priority deadline to enroll
If HPA is your first or only choice, you may be eligible for an “early decision” as early as December 15, 2021. Please ask your admission counselor about the details.
Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis, subject to space availability.
To complete your online application, you will be asked for:
- Application fee: $50
- General application form
- Recommendation letters from math and English teachers
- School records/transcripts (previous two years)
- Student essays
- Parent statement
- Optional Testing (English proficiency test, if applicable)