The HPA Upper Campus comprises 220 acres in the foothills of the Kohala Mountains and is home to the Upper School (grades 9 to 12 and postgraduate). The campus opened in 1959, with core buildings designed by renowned mid-century architect Vladimir Ossipoff. Our campus remains the largest single collection of Ossipoff buildings. Facilities include 22 classrooms, a performing arts center, visual arts center, science laboratories, three residence halls, one smaller house-dorm, and the technology-rich Energy Lab.
Many of our campus spaces and facilities are available for rental by local groups or visiting organizations. For information on rentals, contact our auxiliary services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 881-4088.